Diwali is one of the biggest festivals celebrated by us Indians, and our ancestors have passed down the tradition of celebrating this day from many centuries ago. Diwali is celebrated on the occasion of the return of Lord Rama from his 14 years of exile. We celebrate it will crackers, diyas, and food. Diwali is known as the festival of light due to the fact that every household decorates their houses with lights and many other items.
Diwali is about bringing and sharing happiness with the ones around you and decorating your home lights, and diyas is a symbol of how this day is about happiness. People decorate their houses with stuff like LED lights, flowers, diyas, and idols of gods. Many people search for the best Diwali decoration items for the home, either offline or online. Offline feels much more comfortable for people due to the fact that they have been habituated to it. But shopping online for Diwali decoration items can save a lot of time considering how tiring it will be to shop offline. When shopping online, all you have to do is check all the decorations, choose your favourite ones, and put them in your cart and you are all set.
The following are the best Diwali decoration items for the home that you can buy online:
Contents - Best List
- 1. Webelkart Tree Beautiful Wall Hanging Gold Tealight Candle Holder
- 2. Amazon Brand – Solimo Colored Wax Tealight Candles
- 3. SPHINX Artificial Marigold Fluffy Flowers Garlands Door Toran
- 4. NARANG Waterproof Remote Control LED Strip Light
- 5. Satyam Kraft (genda phool toran) PACK OF 10 (Orange)
- 6. Lord Ganesha (Ridhi Shidhi) Diwali Shadow Diya
- 7. Citra 30 Led 3 Meter Battery Operated Silver String Light
- 8. Ascension ® Ganesh Ji Pom Pom Side Door toran
- 9. Errol LED Strip Rope Light
- 10. XERGY USB String Fairy 50 Leds 5 Meter
- Top 10 Best Diwali Home Decorations items 2020:- Buying Guide
1. Webelkart Tree Beautiful Wall Hanging Gold Tealight Candle Holder
This particular decorative item looks classy and cool. This is a candle holder and can accommodate three candles at the same time. You can either put a small candle or pour oil and light it in the holder’s place. The holder is conveniently placed and is very rigid. The whole framework of this item is made up of metal and is very strong.
So, you don’t have to worry about the item breaking. You can either place the holder on a flat surface or hang it from the roof or any high place. The holder is golden in colour so it will and apart from all the other decorations. The item isn’t heavy and is made in India.
The following are the advantages of this decorative item:
- Quality – This item’s structure is very strong and rigid and can last for a long time.
- Colour – The item comes in a gold colour that makes this one unique and attractive.
- Expensive – The item is a bit expensive for what it offers. Maybe if they gave 2 of these at the current price, then it would’ve been worth it.
2. Amazon Brand – Solimo Colored Wax Tealight Candles
There’s no way you can celebrate Diwali without candles and diyas. This item is an Amazon brand, and you can be guaranteed about the quality of it. The best part about these candles is that they come in 4 different colours and have 100 candles in the package.
The candles are not scented and don’t leave any residue. Due to the wax present in the candle, you can use them multiple times. The candles don not produce any odour or colour while burning. The candles are tiny and ideal for decoration around your house.
- Quantity – The brand offers 100 candles for people to buy, which is a good amount to decorate your complete house.
- Price – For the number of candles, the price is fair and affordable.
- Odourless – The candles don’t give put any odour when burning.
- Options – If you feel 100 candles are a lot, you can choose 50 candles, and if you are into plain colours, you can choose the white colour option.
- Unscented – The candles are not scented and would’ve been great if they gave out a good aroma.
3. SPHINX Artificial Marigold Fluffy Flowers Garlands Door Toran
Lights and diyas are very important for Diwali, but at the same time, you have to fill your house with flowers as they are a symbol of hope. When you decorate your house with real flowers, they will eventually wilt and not prosper, but you can reuse it with these artificial flowers as much as you want.
These artificial flowers are in the same colour of marigold flowers. The classic orange and yellow combination will truly light up your house. The flowers are 5ft long and can easily decorate your door or the wall you will hang on.
- Length – The flowers are pretty long and can go up to 5 feet. This will be enough for you to cover your door.
- Quality – The flowers are not natural, so you don’t have to worry about watering them. You can use them as long as you want. However, you might want to clean up after every usage as it increases the item’s lifetime.
- Unfortunately, they aren’t many options with the length you only have the 5feet version.
4. NARANG Waterproof Remote Control LED Strip Light
Diwali is all about lights and brightness, and how can we not include lights in this part? The NARANG LED strip lights are useful to decorate your house and fill it with brightness. The light strip is 5m long, which is plenty to cover a particular part of your house. The second best part of this item is that it contains multiple colours that can be modified according to the room’s setting and mood.
Along with the LED strip, you also get a remote to customize the combination of the item. You can up the brightness if you want more light in your house or dim it down if you want a calm and cool setting. So, yes, the remote offers many features that you can do to the LED strip.
- Colours – The strip has all the colours on the colour palette, and you can customize as you wish.
- Remote – The remote lets you control the brightness and the colours of the LED strip.
- Spool – The strip will come wrapped in a spool, so it doesn’t get damaged when not in use.
- Waterproof – The item is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about it if exposed to splashes of water accidentally.
- Reviews – If you read the reviews of the product, you can see that there have been issues with the remote that is given along with the strip.
- Quality – The quality of the remote looks very cheap.
5. Satyam Kraft (genda phool toran) PACK OF 10 (Orange)
Flowers are important for any Indian festival, especially Diwali. This item is the substitute for natural flowers and can last for a very long time. The quality of flowers is also good considering that they are artificial.
There are 10 torans provided by the seller which are enough to decorate your house. The flowers are very vibrant and saturated, which lights up your house.
- Quantity – You will get 10 torans that you can hang around your house.
- Reusable – The torans can be reused since the flowers are artificial.
- Length – Every toran is approximately 6ft tall.
- Quality – Even though the product is reusable, the manufacturers could’ve made the product’s quality better.
6. Lord Ganesha (Ridhi Shidhi) Diwali Shadow Diya
Diyas are a crucial part of decorating the house during Diwali, and the more creative or unique the diyas are, the more attractive they will look. This particular Diya, when lit will cast a shadow of Lord Ganesha on the wall.
This will attract a lot of eyes and truly brighten up the whole house. You can insert a small candle inside this item and light it to see its magic. The item is very strong and rigid.
- Material – The Diya is made up of a strong cast iron sheet. So, you don’t have to worry about it breaking easily.
- Design – The best part about this item is the design. The beautiful structure of Lord Ganesha and the design around the rim of the Diya will tie the whole house together.
- The price – The item is good no doubt but is a little too expensive for a single Diya.
7. Citra 30 Led 3 Meter Battery Operated Silver String Light
Many lights you see on the market need to be inserted in the socket to work. But this product doesn’t need any socket as it runs on battery. The lights are 3min length and can be used for various purposes.
They will give you two of these when you buy them. This is a good offer, and if you run out of batteries, you can insert other batteries too.
- Pack of 2 – You will get two LED strips when you order them.
- Battery-powered – You don’t need to find a socket to insert the plug as it is battery powered.
- Delicate – The LEDs and the strip look a bit delicate, so you might want to be careful whilst handling these strips.
8. Ascension ® Ganesh Ji Pom Pom Side Door toran
Torans that have artificial flowers are good, but if you want to have more attractive toran, this one is perfect. This toran is one of the best Diwali decoration items for the house. The toran has a beautiful image of Lord Ganesha and a cute umbrella over his head and a couple of flower-like items hanging below.
This item would be a great addition to your decoration; this Diwali and surely must be considered before you buy any other Torans.
- The look of it – The toran has an image of Lord Ganesha which immediately makes it more attractive.
- Options – You can even go for a parrot.
- The price is a bit too expensive for a toran.
9. Errol LED Strip Rope Light
If you are looking for a more classy look to your house, this item is perfect. This LED strip has two colours, White and Yellow. The item doesn’t give many customization options because it is all about simplicity.
The LED strip is 5m in length and can light up when plugged into a socket. It can run for 50,000 hours without any problem or hiccup. So, the longevity of the item sounds good.
- Various Variants – You can choose the base version of 5 meters or choose other variants that can go up to 100m in length.
- Waterproof – This is one of the strongest points of this item. The LED strip has an ip65 rating.
- No Self Adhesive – Considering how beautiful the strip of LED looks, it would’ve been good if it had self-adhesive. You have to use tape to fix the lights on the wall or pillars.
10. XERGY USB String Fairy 50 Leds 5 Meter
This is another beautiful addition to your decoration this Diwali. You have seen lights that need to be plugged and lights that work on battery in this list. This particular Light strip has a micro USB cable that can be inserted into a power brick or a laptop for it to function.
This USB is very useful when you don’t have empty sockets in your house. The strip’s length is around 5 meters and can cover enough area to light up a room. This particular item comes in warm white or yellowish colour.
- Different variants – This item has other colours like pink, RGB, etc.
- Length – The strip is 5 meters long.
- Pricey – The strip is a bit pricey.
Top 10 Best Diwali Home Decorations items 2020:- Buying Guide
There are many aspects that you need to look at before buying any Diwali decoration for your home. When you type the best Diwali decorations items 2020 on google, you will find many products on the search page that are good, but you cannot blindly order decorative items. It would be best if you were sure about many things before making a buy. The following are the aspects that you need to look at before ordering decorative items for Diwali:
It is important to look at the price of the decorative item that you are buying as they can be too expensive. The price should be perfect for the product. You have to consider how often you will be using the decoration and buying the item or product.
2. Size and Weight
You have to make sure that the item you are buying isn’t too heavy or big as it will be a problem when you store it when it’s not in use. Even when you are setting up, it will be a problem if it is too heavy. The product must be compact in size and light as it will be easy during setting up.
Quality is important as it plays a crucial role in the longevity of the product. You can look at which material they used to make a particular product. The material tells a lot about the quality of the product. Always remember to read the description under the product before buying it. When you know the material, they used, you can also take care of the product by using various ways to maintain it.
As a customer, the product must be used multiple times without worrying about the product’s quality. The seller will mention whether the product is a one-time use or be used multiple times. It is suggested you got for an item that can be used multiple times considering the number of festivals that come around every year.
Q1. Micro USB, battery-based, or plug? Which is the best strip of light to buy?
If your house is filled with chargers and other plugs, then you should either go for a battery-based LED strip or a Micro USB one. It would be best if you looked at which one will be more useful to you and then buy it.
Q2. Are artificial Torans good?
Yes, they are good and last longer than the natural ones. Once in a while, you need to clean them and use them. There’s no specific drawback to buying an artificial toran, but you have to look at other mentioned aspects before buying them.
Q3. Which Diya or candle should I buy?
It is suggested you go for an item that offers you multiple candles or diyas. If you already have enough Diyas at home, then you can go for fancy Diyas that are much more expensive than the usual Diyas.
Lights, Torans, and Diyas, come under the best Diwali decoration items for house and must be chosen based on aspects like quality, size, price, etc. These aspects must be taken seriously into consideration before buying any Diwali decoration for your house. The products mentioned above can all be found on Amazon, which offers many discounts and offers. You can use these offers for your benefit and get discounts on the product that you are buying. You need to keep one major thing in mind before buying decoration, and that is if you need the product. But at the end of the day, it is all up to you.