Are you searching for the best selling rice brands in India? If yes, then you are in the right spot. In general, rice is the important food for Indians and so everyone will look for the best brand to try it out. It is also playing a major role in your health. As there are many brands are available, but still, people only want to go with the top selling brand. It is mainly due to its popularity and extraordinary features. As there are much varieties of rice are available, you still can stick with the best brand. It is because; a popular brand can do extremely well in everything.
Best Selling Rice Brands In India 2020:
Have a close look at below and find the list of top 10 best selling rice brands in India 2020.
10. Aeroplane Rice
This brand has effectively gained a reputation for being a trusted and highly professional rice brand. It is mainly popular for offering top notch quality rice at the most affordable price. This company is handling by well-skilled experts and hence the business and finance administration will be in good condition. The price of this brand is around 650 INR for 5 kg.
- It is having an appetizing aroma, uniform long grains, perfectly tapered ends, and pristine white luster.
- It is also suitable to present perfect on the dining table.
- It is very popular for the high nutritional value
9. Hanuman Rice
In general, the hanuman brand comes from the rice mills which are engaged as the exporter, supporter and manufacturer in Haryana. Since 1990, this brand is very much popular in India. It comprises of parmal rice, long grain rice, broken rice, PR14 rice, sharbati rice and much more. The price of this brand is around 960 INR for 5 kg.
- It is popular for rich nutritional and high quality content
- They are available in bulk at the most reasonable cost
- It is free from foreign and impurity material
8. Amira Rice
Amira brand is founded in the year 1915, which is a famous international producer of packaged rice in India. The sales are spread across the 5 continents across the world very effectively. If you want to go with the best-branded basmati rice, then sure you can choose this brand. It comes from the Himalayas, which is very much famous for rice cultivation. The price of this brand is around 139 INR for 5 kg.
- The rice comes from the foot of Himalayas hills
- To enhance the taste, the rice is aged for around one year
- This rice consists of handpicked and refined grains which are nutritious and delicious
7. Sungold Rice
The Sungold branded rice industry is started in 2009 in India. Initially, it is started in New Delhi and there it becomes quite famous. Slowly, it gets famous all across India and most of the people started to use it. The price of this brand is around 250 INR for 5 kg.
- They manufacture, import and export rice like nonorganic and organic, GMO-free rice and lot more
- It maintains the 100% nutrition level and hence it is healthy
- It is processed and cultivated with modern procedures.
6. Dosti Rice
This branded rice is established in Haryana initially. People from Haryana love it a lot and after that, slowly it becomes very famous in India. If you are searching for 100% tasty and premium quality rice, then sure you can go with this Dosti brand without any hesitation. The price of this brand is around 750 INR for 5 kg.
- This brand claimed to be the world top quality rice
- It can improve any rice dish through is the sweet fragrance
- 80% of natural minerals are provided by its process
5. Fortune Rice
This rich brand is established in the year 1993 and it is the best food and beverage processing process. It is mainly located in Dindori. This place is famous for growing vegetables and fruits. This brand is using the house’s diverse processing technologies for offering a wide range of finished products. The price of this brand is around 339 INR for 5 kg.
- This is famous for making biryani
- Many Indians are eagerly waiting to taste it in an effective manner.
- This brand comprises of different rice varieties and people love it a lot.
4. Daawat Rice
Daawat brand is considered as one of the top branded rice in India. It is successfully operating across 60 countries all around the world through a brand of LT foods. Its product portfolio mainly includes white rice, brown rice, organic rice, parboiled rice, and steamed rice. The price of this brand is around 399 INR for 5 kg.
- The octa-q process is mainly guaranteeing the finest grains of rice in every time and every pack
- It is suitable for everyone since it is diabetic friendly
- This brand is verified across the highest test and reached into next level
3. Lal Qilla Rice
Initially, this brand was started as a wholesale store in the Amritsar grain market. This brand was established in the year 1990 and become very famous within a short period of time. Its popularity also increased worldwide and many Indians started to use it. This is simply called the pride of India. The price of this brand is around 999 INR for 5 kg.
- It will give extraordinary cooking results since it is very aromatic and sweet in taste
- It mainly comes with pearly white, natural and long-grained protein
- The quality of the rice has improved its domestic business all over the world
2. Kohinoor Rice
If you want to try the top 10 rice brands of India, then sure you should never avoid Kohinoor brand from it. For the past 127 years, it is very much famous in India and every person likes its unique taste. Over four decades, it is offering the branded rice and it is the strong packaged food brand. The price of this brand is around 1,029 INR for 5 kg.
- Huge range of rice varying across traditional, authentic, health, taste and value
- Basmati rice is most famous for this brand, which is very much suitable for making biryanis
- It is farmed with the Himalayas water and hence the grains give a sweet flavor
1. India Gate Rice
In general, India Gate is mainly considered as the flagship brand of the KRBL Limited who are the top rice exporters and millers. It is famous not only in India, all over the world, but it is also having a huge market and everyone can gain a lot of benefits. Over the decades, this brand is gaining huge support and love from the people. The price of this brand is around 840 INR for 5 kg.
- They will age the rice for around 1 to 2 years to intensify and improve the taste, cooking, and aroma.
- It is the choice for many families
- Suitable for smooth cooking, since it is having fluffy grains
From the above-mentioned scenario, now you can have an idea of which rice brand is suitable for you and your family too. Therefore, confidently choose anything from the list of top 10 best selling rice brands in India 2020. Your wait is over now. Try it now and feel the experience!!!